There are some people that derive Joy in the predicaments of others; it is the sorrow of people that makes them happy.
There is a weapon that will scatter all their evil plans; a weapon that will waste their effort; a weapon that will make them cover their face in shame. And that is the weapon of shame.
When your testimony manifests, your adversaries will not be able to lift up their heads. The Lord shall transfer the shame planned for you to those who hate you, unto those who are your adversaries.
1. Anyone that is waiting for my shame, shall receive double shame and shall be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power of public shame and disgrace against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any power that wants to disgrace me, shall be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil cloud of uncertainty that has covered my life, I confront you by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every occultic Elymas that is confronting my life; what are you waiting for? Fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father! Arise; barricade my life from agents of shame and disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
7. I declare by the power of God that every endless journey in the school of shame and disgrace shall expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every program of shame and humiliation lined up for me this year, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every arrow of public shame and ridicule, back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, in your never-changing power, arise; amaze and shock all those who are expecting me to continue in this mess and shame, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every terrible medical report programmed into my life this year, burn by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God arise! Overthrow every table of shame and ridicule arranged for me, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every owner of evil load of shame and disgrace, I command you by fire, carry your load, in the name Jesus.
14. Any problem assigned to embarrass me, back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
15. I (put your name) shall arise out of every valley of shame unto the mountain of elevation and glory, in the name of Jesus.
16. O God, I know that you are my God, show it, in the name of Jesus.
17. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.