Isaiah 45:1-3; 60:11
Gates symbolizes power and authority. Gates or doors prevent the undesirables from entering in and they must be manned.
There are physical gates and there are spiritual gates. There are visible and invisible gates.
Many people are fighting the enemy outside when the enemy has already entered inside. Before you deal with the external enemy, you must deal with the internal one. You must be careful of the kinds of friends you keep and bring home. Many people go through problems in life and they fail to realize it is because they have opened or gone through the wrong gates or they have allowed evil spirits or the wrong people to enter through the gates of their lives.
1. Every evil personality watching over the gates of my life, Holy Ghost fire destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil pronouncement over my head be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any good thing taken from my life be restored by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus
4. Lift up your right hand to the heavenlies and declare this: Every power that has stolen from me, I recover what you have stolen, in the name of Jesus.
5. Any evil door I have opened to my enemies be shut by fire, in the name of Jesus
6. Every effect of any evil gate I have gone through be reversed today, in the name of Jesus.
7. My enemies shall not possess the gate of my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let divine thunder scatter every evil meeting held against me at evil gates, in the name of Jesus
9. The gate of my life shall not be desolate, in the name of Jesus
10. Gate of sorrow in my life be replaced by the gate of joy, in the name of Jesus
11. The gates of prosperity of this land shall be opened unto me, in the name of Jesus