Scripture: 2 Kings 5:1
'BUT' shows the suggestion that there is something wrong. 'BUT' adds a negative title to someone’s name.
A problem can put a 'BUT' in a person’s life. Family history can put a 'BUT' in a person’s life. Sickness can put a 'BUT' in a person’s life. Family background can add a 'BUT' in a person’s life. Lacking something good in life can be a 'BUT' in your life.
You must fight:
- The battle of negative ‘But’
– The battle of wicked program.
– The battle of wicked exchange.
– The battle to destroy the power, gadget, and instrument of shame.
Anointing to damage and uproot negative BUT out of my foundation, move upon me now
1. Any power assigned to ridicule my life, you are a liar! Die in the name of Jesus
2. Blood of Jesus, wipe out my negative ‘BUT’, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every negative ‘BUT’ affecting my glory, be wiped out by the blood of Jesus
4. Every generational bondage causing limitations in my life, break, in the name of Jesus
5. Unlawful assembly of mockers murmuring against my life: S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus
6. O God of the suddenlies, let my story change to glory, in the name of Jesus
7. Every power waiting for my day of glory to disgrace me, die, in the name of Jesus
8. Every power targeting my life for disgrace, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
9. I rebuke every storm assigned to take away God’s glory in my life, the name of Jesus
10. Every ‘BUT’ of my father’s house, troubling my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. O God arise! Repair whatever damage that negative ‘BUT’ has done to my destiny, in the name of Jesus
12. Agents of shame and paralysis! Your time is up; die, in the name of Jesus
13. I challenge by fire, every garment of shame and disgrace fashioned for me and my family, in the name of Jesus
14. Every power that wants to kill what will bring glory upon me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
15. My Father! These two things I ask from you tonight, do not deny me. Give me grace and give me the power to overcome issues of life
16. (Put your name here)! You shall not struggle to be recognized in the journey of life, in the name of Jesus
17. Every problem assigned to expose me to shame and ridicule, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
18. By fire by force I withdraw those things giving my enemies joy, in the name of Jesus
19. I am a covenant child I shall not be put to shame, in the name of Jesus. I am a child of favor and destiny, I will walk in victory and glory all the days of my life, in Jesus mighty name.