Scripture Reading: Zechariah 3:1-5.
No matter how beautifully you are dressed in the physical you can be given rags to wear in the spiritual and you may not know this.
A garment in the physical is whatever a person is wearing. So, also in the spiritual realm. A spiritual garment is a covering. It can be good or it can be bad. There are garments that people are wearing that they are not supposed to wear. Some families are wearing garments that they are not supposed to wear.
Just like you have good spiritual garments that point a person to his destiny, that brings favor, goodness to the person; there are evil spiritual garments that attract nothing but evil in a person’s life. The garment that you are wearing in the spiritual realm determines what happens to your life in the physical realm. If you are wearing a good garment good things will be pursuing you and if a wearing an evil garment, then bad things will be happening in your life. Many people’s destinies and lives have been covered up with evil garments. There are people who are wearing beautiful garments in the physical realm but in the spirit realm, they are wearing garments of rejection, ugliness, condemnation, widowhood, sorrow, stagnancy, and bad luck, shame, disgrace, ridicule, poverty, hatred, backwardness, retardation, trouble, sickness, infirmity, and untimely death.
Examples of evil garments are:
1. Garment of Affliction. This introduces suffering, hardship, and sorrow into such a life.
2. Garment of Shame. When this garment is upon a person it brings humiliation.
3. Garment of Poverty and beggarly. There will be no good things happening in such a life. He or she becomes a spectator in life as others enjoy good things
4. Garment of Infirmity. A garment of infirmity attracts the diseases of Egypt and manifests as sickness in the physical. Sometimes defies orthodox treatment and medication.
1. Every power, personality, or spirit preparing evil garments for me, die, in the name of Jesus
2. Every evil garment that I am wearing that is magnetizing problems to my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every problem in my life coming from evil garments, expire by the blood of Jesus.
4. Evil hands preparing evil garments for me, wither and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus
5. O Lord, let your angels take away every evil garment from my body and put it on their owners, in the name of Jesus
6. Every strange garment fashioned for me, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus
7. Fire from the mouth of the Lord, consume negative situations surrounding me, in the name of Jesus.
8. Blood of Jesus nullify the effect of every evil garment upon my life, in the name of Jesus
9. O Lord, arise and put upon me your garment of glory in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord put upon me your garment of honor, in the name of Jesus.
11. Now that my garments have been changed, let my season of joy, fulfillment, and celebration, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus