What is reproach?
The dictionary defines reproach as “shame or disgrace or that which brings rebuke or fault upon a person. To treat with scorn and contempt
1. It is to suffer shame.
2. It is an embarrassment.
3. It is a situation that makes people ask a person, “Where is your God?”
4. Anything that makes you a public laughing stock and an object of mockery.
5. It is dishonor.
You will know there is reproach when:
1. The enemies are asking you, “Where is your God?” because of the situation you are going through.
2. You are the tail instead of being the head, though you have the skills and the intelligence to be successful in life. You always find yourself at the bottom.
3. You are at the valley instead of being at the mountain top. Good things always managed to slip through your fingers
4. Barrenness and unfruitfulness is present
5. When your life is meeting the evil expectations of your enemies.
6. Joblessness, particularly in the midst of plenty.
7. You are beautiful, old enough, and desire to marry but cannot. Never been approached for marriage. In some cases, you are always in a wrong relationship
10. You are constantly rejected and disappointed in all areas of your life
11. Pattern of rising and falling.
12. Famine and lack of any sort.
13. Hardship - always finding it hard to make a breakthrough.
When a person is reproached not only does it bring shame and disgrace, it brings sadness, weeping, and tears. It brings sorrow and a broken heart.
If this has been your life you need to cry out to God to take away reproach from you.
Pray the following prayer points with holy anger
1. O Lord arise in your mercy and take away all contempt and reproach in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power prolonging my problems, I bind you, in the name of Jesus.
3. All the glory that I carry will not turn to reproach, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every arrow of reproach, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every owner of evil load of shame and reproach, you must carry your load, in the name of Jesus
6. Evil hands sowing trouble and reproach into my life, wither and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus
7. O God, arise and turn the reproach of those that despise me upon their own heads, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God, remove any problem assigned to embarrass me, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the joy of my enemy be turned to sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
10. Doors of favor open for me now, in the name of Jesus.
Thank Lord for removing my reproach in Jesus name