Scriptures: Deuteronomy 32:43; Luke 18:1-7
1. O God, arise and avenge me of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every horse and rider assigned against my life, drown in the Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
3. Fire of God, earthquake of God, arise today, and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God of vengeance, the only righteous judge, stretch forth your hand from heaven and do not withdraw it until you have avenged me of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every agenda of the wicked to naked my life, scatter!!! In the name of Jesus
6. Ladders of darkness permitting evil infiltration into my life, catch fire and roast, in the name of Jesus
7. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I reject and renounce every evil authority laying claims to my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. I speak destruction to every rod of wickedness fashioned against my life, in the name of Jesus
9. O God arise and let your mercy speak into every area of my life today, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every funeral possession organized for my benefit and the benefit of my family, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Lord and my God, deliver me from the evil devices of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
12. My Father, my Father! Arise; overrule every satanic verdict hanging over my head, in the name of Jesus
13. O God of vengeance! Arise and avenge by fire of my adversaries, in the name of Jesus
14. Every power assigned to destroy my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. O Lord, arise and rewrite the rules to favor me, in the name of Jesus.
16. O God arise and silence every evil tongue saying to me, “I will show you” in the name of Jesus.
17. Isa. 31:8 – Sword of divine judgment arise and slay every false prophet and their evil prophecy prophesied against me and my family
18. Every sword of the adversary assigned to kill my miracles and opportunities turn against your owners, in the name of Jesus
19. Sword of poverty and diseases, sword of sorrow, tears, and blood, I rebuke you by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
20. Everything that I have lost to the adversary, be restored by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.