Scripture Reference: Nahum 1:9
Psalm 7:9 – “Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins”.
Job 20:5- the triumphing of the wicked is short
Job 21:17 – how oft is the candle of the wicked put out! And oft cometh their destruction upon them! God distributeth sorrows in His anger.
Whatever God starts He finishes. And whatever He starts and finishes, will be finished in its perfection. The Lord will make an utter end of every affliction and oppression over your life. There is nothing that belongs to the enemy that is permitted to drag on permanently in your life. God says I promise to put an end to affliction. I promise to put an end to shame. There is an attack of the devil God is saying I will end it for you. There is a particular cycle, frustration that God is saying I will end it for you.
Every affliction that has a beginning in the Bible ultimately came to an end. Every sickness, every pain, every problem, every shame, every captivity that had a beginning finally came to an end. It might have dragged for some time, ultimately came to an end. And your situation will not be different in Jesus name.
1. I command every evil that has brought unhappiness into my life over the years, be arrested and destroyed now, in the name of Jesus.
2. I will not have negative testimonies to offer unbelievers in my life, in the name of Jesus
3. O Lord my God, make an utter end of affliction in my life, in the name of Jesus
4. Let all the counsel of wickedness come to an end over my life and family, in the name of Jesus
5. Every sword of wickedness assigned to cut off my expectation, Perish by fire!!! In the name of Jesus.
6. Let every evil finger-pointing to hinder my destiny wither in the name of Jesus
7. No wicked power will prevail over my life, in the name of Jesus
8. Let the glory of my destiny arise and shine in the name of Jesus
Thank you, Lord, for my breakthrough.