Everyone will face some sort of situations in their lives. How we handle it will determine our victory or defeat. People make plans and something will come along the way and destabilize their plans, life, and family. People or things or bad news sometimes would come to frighten us to deter us from fulfilling God’s purpose in our life.
What is a threat? A threat is a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
Anything that works for your downfall opposes what is good, stands against the good goals and the power of God in your life is a threat. Sickness is a threat, discouragement is a threat, fear is a threat, problems of all kinds are threats, poverty is a threat, hatred is a threat, evil friends are a threat, any manner of evil is a threat because they oppose goodness in your life.
It doesn’t matter what news you have received, you may have received news that your health condition is not so good, it’s a threat you petition to God. You received news that you will not live to your God determined days, it’s a threat you need to petition to God. You received news that you cannot do anything, you are just good for nothing, it’s a threat you petition to God.
1. Let God be God in all my situations in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, manifest yourself in your power in my life, in the name of Jesus
3. Any power influencing affliction in my life, die! in the name of Jesus
4. Let the earth open up and swallow every stubborn pursuer, in the name of Jesus
5. Every power challenging God’s divine power in my life be disgraced now, in the name of Jesus
6. Every evil power assembled against me, be scattered, in the name of Jesus
7. I cancel every evil word issued against my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, behold the threatening of my enemies and silence them, in the name of Jesus
9. On these issues of my life, let it be known that you are my God, in the name of Jesus
10. Every power challenging your power in my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus
11. Every rage of the enemy, be quenched today, in the name of Jesus
12. O Lord, let the counsel of my enemies turn to foolishness after the order of Ahitophel, in the name of Jesus
13. Blood of Jesus shield me from every known and unknown curses of men, in the name of Jesus