There are certain spirits that are called desert spirits and when such spirits operate in the life of a man, he begins to have certain experiences.
When the desert spirit operates in the life of a man, it causes the man to experience dryness and other strange occurrences. However, God has promised to turn deserts into fertile lands and also make way through them.
- I tender my case this night before the altar of fire! O Lord, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Power to say and it will happen! Fall afresh upon my lif, in the name of Jesus
- As I begin to pray tonight; my Father, arise, behead every Goliath challenging your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
1. Any desert power draining my life, burst into flames, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. O Lord, in your boiling anger, thunder against every dark power assigned to empty my life this year, in the name of Jesus
3. Every power delegated to expose my nakedness to the world, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
4. Every voice of wickedness waging war against my ability to step out of vanity and step into what God has for me, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
5. Every tree of struggling and non-achievement growing in the foundation of my life, receive the axe of fire, in the name of Jesus
6. Pursuing arrows and swords! Go back to the senders and do double destruction to them, in the name of Jesus
7. Every evil hand writing the obituary of good things in my life, receive the sword of fire, in the name of Jesus
8. I bind and cast out any desert spirit sent against my life, in the name of Jesus
9. I bind and cast out every spirit of the desert owl, the desert fox, the desert dragon, the desert hyena, and the desert vulture operating in my life, in the name of Jesus
10. Every serpent or strange object moving about in my body, receive the sword of the Almighty and come out of me, in the name of Jesus
11. I bind and cast out every scorpion spirit of fear and torment, in the name of Jesus
12. O Lord arise! Let your voice shake every wilderness place in my life, in the name of Jesus
13. Let every desolation in my life or bloodline be raised up, in the name of Jesus
14. I disagree with evil sentence of death upon my head. You messenger of death, carry, your load and go, in the name of Jesus
15. Power of death assigned against my progress, die in the name of Jesus.
16. Agenda of disgrace, agenda of mockery assigned against my progress, backfire, in the name of Jesus
17. O Lord, I am fed up living with sickness and infirmity; deliver me by fire, in the name of Jesus
18. Fire of God, fall upon me and melt away every sickness that doctors cannot discover and treat in my body, in the name of Jesus
19. I prophesy to every dry bone in my life and command it to live, in the name of Jesus
20. Let the spirits of the wilderness bow and lick the dust, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 72:9).
21. (Psa. 102:6) I rebuke every pelican and owl of the wilderness, in the name of Jesus
22. My Father! I rebuke the beasts of the desert, every doleful creature, every satyr, and every dragon from operating in my life, in the name of Jesus. (Isaiah 13:21–22)
23. O Lord! Revive me, and repair every desolation in my life, in the name of Jesus (Ezra 9:9)
24. My land shall not be termed desolate, but I am called Hephzi-bah, and my land Beulah, in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 62:4).
a. I bring the garden of my life before the Holy Ghost. Thou power of God! Plant goodness / riches into my life now, in the name of Jesus
b. I will not dwell in the wilderness but in a fruitful land (Isaiah 35:1).
c. My desert shall blossom as a rose and bring forth abundant fruit (Isaiah 35:1).
d. Divine oasis shall appear in every areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.