Scripture Readings: Psalm 56:6; Galatians 6:17; 2 Corinthians 7:1
What is a mark?
A mark is a target, a symbol, an insignia, it is something that distinguishes a person. A mark is something that is used for identification or to recognize a particular thing.
There are physical and spiritual marks because everything existing in the physical has its spiritual representative. Spiritual marks can either be positive or negative. When a positive mark is upon a person you see the person’s life is favored. Promotion, restoration, power, distinction, abundance, etc will mark the person's life. However, when you have an evil mark it identifies you for satanic attacks and manipulation everywhere you go.
Examples of evil marks:
1. Marks of hatred. It denies you favor everywhere you go.
2. Mark of failure. This happens to most people at the very edge of a breakthrough.
3. Mark of sorrow.
4. Mark of poverty
5. Mark of sickness and infirmity
6. Mark of stagnancy. This can keep a person on one spot for years.
7. Mark of barrenness which leads to unfruitfulness in marriage, business, and careers
8. Mark of untimely death
9. Mark of getting and loose, this makes it impossible to keep breakthrough
1. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
2. Holy Spirit, take the sponge of heaven and the soap of heaven and give me a divine bath.
(Grip your head with your two hands) With the blood of Jesus, I wash my head clean, in the name of Jesus.
3. Blood of Jesus, wash away every evil mark attracting problems into my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every mark of failure, infirmity, and defeat in my life, be rubbed off with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
5. Blood of Jesus go deep into my roots and uproot the source of every evil mark, in the name of Jesus
6. Every power chasing away good things from me be paralyzed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus
7. Blood of Jesus erase every mark of (choose from the list below).. …. from the foundation of my life, in the name of Jesus
Poverty; sickness and infirmity; backwardness; hatred; death and hell; untimely death; vagabond; failure at the edge of breakthrough; disfavor; bad luck; non-achievement; impossibility; disappointment; evil marks
8. O Lord, arise and put upon me the mark of your glory, in the name of Jesus
9. From henceforth, let no one trouble me for I have the mark of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
10. Every evil mark that has been removed from my life, be gone forever, in Jesus’ name.