What is a curse? A curse is a word spoken to cause misfortune, evil, or great harm to a person or a thing. To curse is to bind a person, a thing, or a place with a spell. To curse is to engage in a violent expression of evil against a person. A curse is an invisible barrier that keeps people or things away from what God has for them. To curse is to utter a wish of evil against somebody or a thing. it's calling for mischief or injury to fall upon a person. An evil pronouncement against a person, a place, or a thing. A curse is the direct opposite of a blessing.
When a person is under a curse they will experience the following: 1. Almost there but never there - A person operating under such will be struggling against something and will be unable to master the thing and overcome it. At the point of success, frustration comes in because the curse is limiting that person
2. Making costly mistakes at the edge of a breakthrough.
3. Inability to find favor
4. Mysterious sickness
All curses are broken based on Galatians 3:13,14 and Colossians 2:14.
1. I command all curses issued against my life to break, in the name of Jesus.
2. What has been done against my life as a result of my kindness and generosity, deliver me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every helper of my enemy working against me be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
4. Evil attack against my life shall fail after the order of Balaam, in the name of Jesus 5. Every altar of envy and jealousy erected against my success, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every anti-progress altar erected to stop my progress, be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus. 7. Let all the elements fight those who are fighting me, in the name of Jesus. 8. Every Balaam advising Balak against me, fall by your own evil advises, in the name of Jesus. 9. Every Balak in my environment, office, family, etc. be exposed, be disgraced, and be destroyed by the power in the blood of Jesus. 10. Let those hired to stand against me, stand for me, in the name of Jesus. 11. Let those hired to speak against me, begin to speak for me, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every curse from the altar of Balak against me, become blessings in my life, in the name of Jesus 13. All the evil desires of my enemies over my life will not prosper in the name of Jesus.
I thank You, Lord, for delivering me from all curses, in Jesus name