Many people are busy looking for the enemies outside not knowing that they are actually inside. Every person you ever come in contact with, in life comes with two potentials. Potential to help you and potential to hunt you, potential to lift you up and potential to cast you down, potential to make you laugh and potential to make you cry, potential to enrich you and potential to ruin you. You cannot focus on the good potential of a person and forget the bad potential.
There are various reasons people close to you will attack you. 1. Those moved with envy and jealousy. Acts 7:9-10 2. Watch out for people who feel you are a threat to their progress. 3. Watch out for people who think you are standing on their way to the top.
4. Watch out for people who think God is blessing you more than them.
5. Watch out for people who want what you have. 6. Watch out for people who want to improve themselves at your expense.
Cover yourself and members of your family with the blood of Jesus.
1. Anyone looking for an opportunity to destroy me, my Lord, my God, frustrate their plans, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every arrow of unfriendly friends, backfire, in the name of Jesus
3. I withdraw the control of my life from the hands of household enemies, in the name of Jesus.
4. I withdraw my future from the control of any household enemy, in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Let the joy of the enemies of my life be turned into sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every evil counsel of my enemy shall not stand, in the name of Jesus
7. My God expose all the household enemies of my life, expose their evil agenda and destroy all their evil works in my life permanently, in Jesus name
8. Any power to destroy me shall not come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
9. Thank you, Lord Jesus.