Psalms 29:11, Job 16:11,12
Peace is a gift that is given exclusively to the children of God. Complete peace, inward peace and the fullness of peace is in fellowship with God.
“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee" (Isaiah 26:3).
True peace comes from God. He blesses His children and gives them security.
One of the things that the enemy cannot stand is for a person to have peace. Avoiding the enemy will never produce peace. You can run from your enemy, but this does not guarantee peace.
When the Lord gives peace to His children, He also empowers them to demand the peace from the powers that are troubling their lives.
1. Any power warring against my house of peace be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any power delegated against my joy and peace, the blood of Jesus is against you, in the name of Jesus.
3. My Father, defend me against those that strive with me and fight against those that fight against me, in the name of Jesus
4. Every obstacle hindering answers to my prayers be uprooted, in the name of Jesus
5. The peace of God shall rest upon me and my family today and always, in the name of Jesus
6. Every power waging war against my health, O Lord my God, destroy them by fire, in the name of Jesus
7. My household and I are for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus
8. Every satanic agenda will not prosper against me, in the name of Jesus
9. I command peace in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus
11. My enemies will not rejoice over my life, in the name of Jesus
12. All the problems prepared to pull me down, be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus
Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus.